Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I need my chill pill

When we were trying to get pregnant, and all eyes were on me, that was stressful. Everyone around would be as anxious (if not more) every time I go see Dr F for review during the IVF process.

And now that we are finally there, the stress level has moved on to a different level! As if it's not stressful enough that you are not allowed eat certain food, do certain things, or even watch movies that I have been waiting for... of all people, my mom would practically breath down my neck stressing me out. Ever since the day we got news, she is practically checking on me every day! I am totally fine and I don't need all the checking all the time like if I had my breakfast, or if I'm asleep or if I'm having my meds (Cyclogest).

As it is my hormone is raging, I don't need all these unnecessary stress. I call it unnecessary because this is gonna make me tensed by answering the same thing over and over again. If ever there is anything out of the norm, I would tell my parents or my sis. So there is no need to check on me ALL the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment