Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Left or Right?

Every morning at 8.30am, I will have 0.02cc of Buserelin, then 150IU of Menopur and 400IU of Puregon. Then at 8.30pm I will have another 0.02cc of Buserelin again.

I have to alternate the Menopur & Puregon, one of the left and the other on the right. Since the Puregon is easier to jab, wherever Puregon goes, Buserelin will go.

So the routine will be:
Mon Morning (L) Buserelin & Puregon (R) Menopur
Mon Night (R) Buserelin
Tue Morning (L) Menopur (R) Buserelin & Puregon
Tue Night (L) Buserelin
Wed, Thurs, Fri... you get the idea.

How do I keep track which is where?

Since I'll have Buserelin 2 a day, I decided to keep track by swapping my diamond ring. Well, the wedding band will never move, so the diamond ring is it. Whenever I have my Buserelin, I will put the diamond ring on that hand. If I see that the diamond ring in on the left hand at night means, I had the Buserelin on the left in the morning. Therefore that night, I will have to jab Buserelin on the right.

Then in the morning, I see diamond ring on right means I had my Puregon + Buserelin on the left yesterday. So this morning will be Puregon + Buserelin will be on the right.

Ingenious right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment