Friday, March 4, 2011

It's almost time

Well, it's almost time for round 2 for now I can only relax and make sure that I follow my timetable for jabs. Tonight's jab was exceptionally painful than normal. I wonder if I could have done it wrong, or my tummy is telling me that she's got enough of needles for now and needs some TLC and rest. Hopefully not long more to go.

However, I feel less "bloated" as before. I remember last time I felt more "stretched" than now. As of now the bloated feelings come and go, and tonight I'm feeling a bit of a back pain. I hope this is just temporary.

Tomorrow, we are gonna head out early hoping to book the first slot to see Dr F. He's getting more popular and there are more people now than ever to see him! So nitey nite y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment