Thursday, March 24, 2011

Early Pregnancy Symptom

Is there really such as thing as early pregnancy symptom? I've read so many blogs about people having cramps, spotting, nausea, etc, even before the 2 week wait is over. I actually don't think it's real, at least not for me. I think having any symptoms during the 2 week wait is all in your head. You will feel every twitch happening down there, more so now than ever. It's probably happening every time before your period.

I have cramps but they are pretty much like premenstrual cramps, so how can one ever differentiate pregnancy cramp from premenstrual cramp really beats me. And the spotting, I too would experience the spotting once in a while prior to my period, so it doesn't count as any real pregnancy symptom to me, again.

Then I have lower backache, well, this is probably because I slept too much! HAHAHA!! So, to me this doesn't really count either...

So, there you go, I totally proved that there is no such thing as early pregnancy symptoms/hints whatever you want to call it.

No comments:

Post a Comment