Monday, March 14, 2011

It's not even a week yet!

This 2-week wait is really going by so slowly!! I did the transfer last Wednesday and it has been 6 days, not even a week yet!

Over the last few days, my routine has been:
8.00am- Waking Up
8.30am- Awesome breakfast made by Hubby!
After breakfast, I would go back to bed and rest. I read or surf on my iPhone or watch 1-2 episodes of HK TVB drama.
11.00am- Cyclogest. Then stayed in bed for at least an hour
12.00pm- If I didn't doze off during Cylogest or else it will be whenever I woke up by hunger
For the whole afternoon, I would watch more HK TVB dramas. After day 2, I didn't have anymore afternoon nap for fear that I will not be able to sleep at night.
6.00pm- Dinner
After dinner, sit around until about 7.30pm-8.00pm then I will head upstairs to shower. After that, I would normally surf the net again until time for meds
11.00pm- Cylogest again. After this I will always fall asleep.

Well, that pretty much sums up my routine- except on Sunday when we all went to church.

So far, I have some constipation issue but it's slowly coming back to it's supposed form - I hope! Then yesterday (Sunday, 13/3), I've got a bit of cramps located all around- sometimes near both ovaries area, sometimes the uterus area. I don't know what should I made out of it. It came for a very short while in the afternoon only. Sigh~ I wish I know for sure that it's ok and that it's normal. I really am hoping for all the embryos to survive and stay with me till the end!!

Hey you four in there, stay strong for me ya~

No comments:

Post a Comment