Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bliss of being pampered

I am soaking in all the bliss of being pampered by hubby! I'm enjoying every moment :)

For now, hubby will make me breakfast first thing in the morning. Even the simplest half-boiled egg is the yummiest meal on earth. I will have it in the room while hubby gets ready my lunch for me :) I won't expect hubby to make me sophisticated meals but bread with sausages will do just fine. Again the lunch is brought up to the room for me. Hubby will pack my lunch in a Tupperware and leave it by my bedside. He would then get ready for work and I would wait for 11am for my Cyclogest.

Why am I having my meal in the room? Everyone is limiting me from going up an down the stairs, that's why! I would want to go up and down the flight of stairs more than this so at least I could have some form of light movement/exercise! Unfortunately... even Dr F said it's fine, no one would listen to him!!!

Well, I'll just have to be a good girl for now. At least I get the bliss of being pampered :)

No comments:

Post a Comment