Sunday, March 20, 2011

I see spot

Since last night I thought I saw a (literally) dot of spot and I thought to myself must my paranoia.

Then just after lunch, I came back up to rest and went to he bathroom and realised it's now more than a spot.

(Sorry if this is TMI) You see I had my Cyclogest at 11am and it's bound to have some residue. So I can see among the residue some faint diluted brownish stain among the residue left in my pantyliner. (I always wear pantyliner because I don't want to have the Cyclogest residue staining my panty)

I started to Google- stain/spotting during 2 week wait after IVF, brown spot after IVF, stain after IVF, symptoms during 2 week wait... I came up with so many key words for the Google search. Some how because my heart yearns for good news, it seems normal to have spotting. I read that some people still get pregnant even after experiencing spotting during the 2 week wait.

But some how all these answers (albeit good news), I dread that this is gonna be another failed attempt.

Well, to keep my hopes high... as long as I have not have my period then there is still hope in my 4 tiny (hopefully growing) embryos, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment