Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Oh it's only a week

How I wish today is the day when I go back to the clinic for blood test.

So far I have been experiencing so many my-so-called symptoms and I don't even know if any of them is tell-tale sign:

- Constipation: I had this the last time. I used to do my business every morning but since the transfer day, it has be sporadically once in a few days. But as of last weekend, I think I'm back to once a day! Yippee!

- Bloated: I remember vaguely that during the last cycle my tummy was bloated because Dr F said my ovaries were still swollen and I had mild cramps. This time, I feel less bloated than before even from the beginning, much lesser now that it was been a week. It's weird that I felt less
bloated and I produced more fertilised egg than before. I read other bloga that people look like 4-months at this time of waiting but I don't. Since my daily motion is back to normal, I felt the tummy is smaller and no bloating at all. I seriously wonder if the Four are still with me, I'm worried to bits!!

- Fatigue: I have been feeling fine last week and I didn't need afternoon nap. But this week, I had to nap. I'm so tired! I used to wake up in the middle of the night for midnight wee and couldn't go back to sleep. But this week, either no midnight pee or even waking up to pee, I could go back to sleep in a flash! (I wonder midnight pee is one of the symptoms :D)

- Cramps: During last cycle at this time, I had bad cramps until I had to go see Dr F (could be due to still enlarge ovaries). But this time, no so beside last Sunday where I felt tiny cramps here there but nothing alarming like before.

Well, I could be feeling different from last cycle because I am having Progynova- twice a day. I didn't have them before. The meds basically helps produce Estradiol - a sex hormone. And it's introduced to assist in thickening of lining of my uterus. (As told by the nurse) I actually have no idea why must the lining be thicker!! Gotta ask Dr F when I see him next week.

One more week to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment