Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tomorrow is near

Yeap tomorrow is tomorrow!!! 23 March is finally here. I'm looking forward to tomorrow.

I must confess... I have been very anxious and scared at the same time that we are gonna get a negative. So I asked hubby to grab a pee stick from the pharmacy. We just want to know early- I did it yesterday morning (Day 13 after ET) and I suspected that the Proluton might still have an effect in me.

So I asked hubby to get another pack after work yesterday. This morning I sneaked into the bathroom with another stick in my hand... I still think the Proluton might have an influence on the test result. Now I'm wondering if I use use the last one tomorrow morning.

What if the blood test result is disappointing? I am not getting my hopes up overly high just yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment