Saturday, March 19, 2011

Cramp-like feeling

I woke up in the middle of the night again to pee and feeling hungry. This is happening on and off.

Tonight, an "extra" feelings came about- sort of the cramp-like feeling you get before you period. I don't like this feeling. It kinda dashes my hope. I have been hoping that I don't get this feeling because this could mean my period is coming. And I don't want it to come!

I had earlier read blogs that they got the same cramp-like feeling and still got pregnant but the happiness is mostly short-lived. But some forum suggested it's all normal. Sigh. This is the reason why I stopped reading all these blogs and forums.

It's 5 more days til the end of he 2 week wait. After feeling the cramp like this, I will be extra careful while getting out of bed, going down the stairs and walking around at turtle speed (if there is anything slower than this, I'm that speed!)

No comments:

Post a Comment