Saturday, March 26, 2011

Painful cramp

Last night I woke up from my sleep suddenly coz I had this sudden sharp pain (near my uterus area). I was so scared that I will have a miscarriage. But I remember Dr F said as long as there is no bleeding or it's not constant pain them it's alright. I tried to wake my deep sleep hubby to tell him but he was really dead asleep!! So I cringed and turned to my side to sleep and I felt much better.

This morning as I used the bathroom, I can't help but scrutinising every inch of my panty making sure there is no bleeding. I must confess... I kept touching my belly (since Wednesday) to find or to feel for any sign of my growing lil' fellas inside of me. So far no luck... last night I tried really hard to see if there is (are) new sign that they are growing. Of course nothing still...

I think I'm now on a hypersensitive mode comparing my body behavior if there will be any further changes or signs of miscarriage. Afterall, I'm still in the "danger zone" if first trimester. I certainly hope I'm just being paranoid.

No comments:

Post a Comment