Thursday, March 3, 2011

Unexpected Growth

On our way to Dr F, we discussed that if there is no improvement and it's just one, we are not sure if we should still proceed. The atmosphere in the car was a bit solemn...

Then when we reached the clinic, there was only one couple ahead of us. As we sat and waited for our turn, I told hubby, "If we have more than 2 we shall proceed." He agreed.

So when it's our turn, Dr F would ask me to get ready for the follicle scan. And I must say I was ready and prepared for the not so good news... When Dr F "poked" into the left, I can almost instantly see 2 big black dots!!! I guess I had that instant glow in my face when I see the 2 follicles. Though they are black, at that moment, I swear they are GLOWING!! HAHAHA...Then he scanned the right, one big black dot. There were other stuff not so obvious dots and grey matters which is not important to me at that time, for all I care, I want to see solid black round dots :) For the first time, Dr F asked hubby to come in and see the scan. He showed us the one on the right which is about 16mm, the 2 on the left 14mm and 15mm each. Then there is one more tiny one of the left which Dr F said too tiny - which we all ignored.. HAHAHA... all we wanted to see is the sold black round dots :)

After I got dressed up and sat down, Dr F said that it's good and let's proceed! YES YES YES!! Hooray! He looked at the chart and said, "Looks like the pick up date is going to be on Monday." Hubby and I went "Monday!!!" That gave Dr F a good fright with both our exclamation.. hahahah... he thought we had something else urgent planned. Well, we were both just too excited that it's happening so soon! Hahaha...

So Monday is pick up means Wednesday is implanting date. Before confirming Monday is the pick up, Dr F said to come back to see him on Saturday to make sure everything goes on as planned. If all is good on Saturday means pick up is Monday! Yaye!!

I will continue my Puregon and Menopur until tomorrow, and Buserelin until Saturday morning.

I thank God for His strength to get us through, thanking Him also for the "little pat" He laid His hands upon and that they grow healthily.

No comments:

Post a Comment