Friday, April 1, 2011

Hubby is away...

I have been relying on Hubby for a few things daily since we started our 2nd IVF.

Every morning, he would make me breakfast and lunch before he goes to work. He even brought me my Cyclogest in the cooler bag so I don't need to walk down the stairs and get it at 11am.

Since we have been having early dinner, I would be hungry by midnight. Hubby would either make me a soup or Milo kept in a flask. Sometimes I get extra treats.

He left Thursday morning to KL after making me breakfast and lunch. And he will only be back on Saturday. So tonight made my own soup- only to be too diluted. Tomorrow, I'm gonna attempt to make my own half-boiled eggs for breakfast. Hubby is very good at it!! Lunch is always simple and easy. I will have ham+cheese sandwich. I had it today and it's pretty pleasing to my taste butt. Or was it because Hubby made it before going away...

No comments:

Post a Comment