Monday, April 25, 2011

Anmum Materna

I started drinking Anmum Materna last night - for the first time. I've been taking the supplements from the clinic, I wonder if I should still continue my supplements. Will have to ask Dr F on Wednesday.

The drink is like a protein drink that keeps you SO FULL throughout the night and after breakfast. There is no way I can eat anything else after I drink the milk. Oh btw, it's in Chocolate flavour :) I had one this morning, and it lasted me until lunch. By lunch time came, I'm still so full. In fact, I couldn't finish my lunch! I've never "couldn't finish my lunch". I'm normally famish by lunch but today is exceptional. I had to share my lunch with hubby. I wonder if this is good... hmmm... It's almost like a meal replacement.

After the breakfast milk, I didn't have ANYTHING at all. Last night too, I didn't have any munchy. I normally munch a bit around mid-night (bad habit!). Let's give it a few more times and see if this is how it should be.

2 comments:

  1. hi there! i have an issue that's been bugging me for quite sometime, it's about the supplement intake+anmum materna. so i googled it and it led me to your blog. i'm taking folic acid supplement and want to start taking anmum materna. can i take both of them or skip the supplement if i'm taking the anmum? will the high amount of folic acid affect us?

    (i'm taking 5mg supplement)

    tq!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi @noulha, sorry for the extreme late reply. I'm not sure about taking supplements and the milk, I didn't ask my doctor about it before. Suggest you speak with your doctor about it.

      Delete