Friday, April 15, 2011

Maternity Clothings

I know I'm way to early to look for any maternity clothings, but I can't help it! I'm so excited that I get to do a wardrobe stock up with all new clothes! Well, you see... I'm not skinny build, and my tummy is so hard - most likely from the constipation and indigestion, so I already have a bulging stomach. Well... ok ok, to be honest, I already have a tummy before this. So, now I really got an excuse to get new clothes!

First and foremost, I need leggings - I think. And I read about the maternity waistband, which I think it's kinda cool. It's basically worn around your tummy/waist on top of your unzippable pants or jeans! How cool is that! It kinda hold your pants in place. I have lots of slacks that were fitting before, but now, I don't wear them because I didn't want to "tighten" my naturally expanding tummy. Well, ok ok... honestly, I just want to buy something maternity! HAHAHA!

I tried to look online for any good online maternity store in Malaysia, it's kinda hard to find a good one. So far, this one looks quite promising: http://www.babybumpmaternity.com.my. But they use all the skinny girls! >.< It makes me wonder if this will at all fit a real pregnant woman at all!

I shall look more for interesting sites :) I'm not that into forum yet at the moment, I just want to browse these shopping sites to find interesting stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment