Monday, April 4, 2011

Still no new symptoms?

Hubby is back over the weekend, HOORAY!!! I miss his pampering!

We are due for our next review on Wednesday. I hope there will be a scan :) I'm so excited about seeing Dr F. This Wednesday appointment will hopefully ease my mind because I still have no sure sign of pregnancy symptoms.
  • Constipation - Well, any normal human being will have constipation once in a while right?
  • Nausea - Well, I had it ONCE and it was last night. It was no big deal, there was no vomiting involved, the feeling was like butterflies in my stomach and I thought it would "fly" out of my mouth. But nothing happens.
  • Sore breasts - I had it for a while but I felt that it's less sore/painful compare to a week ago.
  • Tired/Sleepy - Well, I have always been a sleepy head. I think I can sleep the whole day if I want. HAHA... so I don't know if this count.
Other than that, seriously NOTHING at all. Should I be happy for not having anything or should I be worried!

No comments:

Post a Comment