Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday= last bumbum jab

Today is my last (I hope) Pregnyl and Proluton jab. But the Cyclogest is not ending anytime soon. That will probably be determine by Friday when I go see Dr F. I felt less stretch internally and less bloated. I don't know if that is some sort of sign of what is to come. But I'm still staying in bed moist of the time, walk like an old woman... I totally believe my hormone is running high coz I'm feeling a sensitive?

Doctors and nurses will tell you not to think too much, but how not to when this is one of the biggest moment of your life where you gave in 200% of your time, effort, emotion, physically, EVERYTHING!! I tried not to think too much but seriously, how can I not when I'm not doing much lately besides staying in bed most of the time!!!!! Everyone keeps telling me walk less, stay in bed, walk slowly, don't go to work... sigh and Dr F said just go about with my daily routine!?!?

Sorry for being TMI, I've not poop for 2 days now :( I need to work hard on this subject!!!

Well, just a few more days to go till Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment