Monday, October 11, 2010

Am I on track?

I am not sure all these feeling means I'm onto the right track or it's not happening!

The bloating has subsided but once in a while I would get gastric instead.This morning is the 2nd time I had "gastric attack" even when I wasn't feeling hungry. The pain came and gone in like a minute!! Or could this be due to the fact that I've not poo for days now!! I tried but nothing but air would come out.

There were cramps last week and it stopped after Dr F prescribed some meds. But today I can't help the feeling of my period is coming. There is no cramp but internally I can feel something is going on or something is happening... so I don't know if this means I'm on the right track. For these couple of days, I'm suddenly very aware of my body. I've never really tried to FEEL the period coming, or if my tummy is bloated or is it plain simple- I'm fat.

I suddenly have so much of doubt. Gosh!!! The wait is killing me!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment