Saturday, October 9, 2010

Is it not Sunday today?

I totally felt like it's Sunday today because this would mean a day nearer to the 15th. I can't wait for the day to come and at the same time dread for it. I would love to see a positive, what if it's negative. If it's a positive, how long do I have to wait for the pregnancy to become stable? If it's negative, what's next?

How do I feel physically... well, I don't feel that stretched from the bloating and that make me wonder if I'm even feeling bloated anymore. But during last night's dinner, I ate so little so yes I'm still bloated. But now, I got that bit of feeling that my period is coming. But it's not the same cramps feeling that I had the other day. I don't know if this is a good sign or bad one. So far, I have no spotting at all. but then again it's too early to have any spotting or sort since my actual period isn't until another week. I used to have spotting 2-3 days before my real period would come. So I think by next week, I'll have my tell-tale sign? Until then there is really nothing much that I can do, except to take my medication as prescribed an tomorrow will be another jab- for now it will be the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment