Friday, October 8, 2010

It's only been a week

This has to be the most agonising 2-week a person can ever encounter. It has only been a week and another week to go before I'm due for a check-up and bloodtest.

After having the medication that Dr F gave me, the cramps are gone. I was feeling bloated during dinner time hence didn't eat much. But it's a different kind of bloated feeling as compare to before. I was bloated but I could still eat but last night, I couldn't eat at all. Even my niece asked me why do I rest from eating! Haha. I felt different probably because of the meds- I hope so. I tried no to think too much, but that is easier said than done. I also feel more "sensitive" about my body- I tend to think more why the pain, what could be the same, if I feel hungry is good sign, how come I don't feel as bloated any more... all sorts of question would run across my mind whenever I "felt" something about my body.

For now, I'm continuing my bed rest as much as I can. I pray hard for a positive next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment