Monday, October 4, 2010

Bumbum painpain

Today, besides having my Cyclogest at 11am, I need to have additional 2 jabs. One of which had to be done by a nurse or doctor. I went to a normal clinic nearby for the jab, brought my Proluton along, only to be turned away by the doctor!!!! I have a supporting document about my jabs and he refused to do it for me! The irony is, the clinic performs BOTOX injection!! Whatever~~~~~

So I ended up going to another clinic to have my Proluton jab.

When the nurse inserted the needle, I was like "hmmm... ok. This is not as painful as I thought it would have been." When the nurse pushed the solution in, I wasn't feeling a thing. Great! But this was only short moment of bliss... As I was walking out the clinic to the car, I felt that same super inhumane pain on my bumbum!!! Oh my oh my... the pain lingers on for a couple of hours. Well, looks like tonight I won't be sleeping on my right.

No comments:

Post a Comment