Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fetish

Ok ok... I'll admit it- I have clean panty liner fetish! There, I've said it. We'll, you see I have perfectly good reason why.

I am still on Cyclogest and there is bound to be some "leakage" no matter how long I stayed in bed after the insertion. As soon as I get ip from the bed, it will leak. I figured since it's wax based stuff, that means it's gonna smell weird, difficult to wash off (from me and the panty), so I figured I keep using panty liner then all is good. But I have the tendency to change it very often- whenever there is a bit of wax, I will change it- no matter how small the area is I will change it. So... I changed about 5 a day I think. But is 5 really overly done? I just want to keep myself clean and subconsciously I think I want to make sure the liner/panty is clean all the time so that I won't miss anything if I have any spotting.

I've since controlled my fetish and downgraded it to category 3 instead of 5 (come to think of it, it could have been a 6 easily).

No comments:

Post a Comment