Friday, October 1, 2010

2 more agonising week


I was in the OT from about 12.15pm and waiting for my bladder to be full. And this is the part that I dreaded the most. I'm terrible in holding my pee. I've got to go when I've got to go!! I tried to keep myself as calm as possible and try not to think about it. I looked around the OT, sing in my head, say a little prayer... after almost 40minutes the nurse says that is time and they prep me further. At this time, I can barely hold my pee. My prayers intensified at this moment, "Give me STRENGTH oh Lord." I kept repeating this!!!

At about 1pm, nurse got me all prepped and Dr F came me and ask me to relax if I can. And he asked if I feel full, I told him, "Yes, very." And so he started all the work down there. My only thought, "Grant me strength."

And so it's all over by 1.15pm. All 3 embryos transferred and now I can only wait. And this is what I wore to the clinic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment