Saturday, October 2, 2010

Can't sleep...

I don't know if it's because I have been sleeping more than usual in the day that now I can't sleep. I'm wide awake since 3am!!! I twist and turn, add another layer of pillow, lower the temperature of the AC... and I still can't sleep. I kept thinking I'm sleeping at the right position. Am I allowed to sleep only side- that's how I usually fall asleep. And I normally sleep on my stomach!!! I'm certain I can't do this anymore! Now I've got to try to get use to sleeping on my back and avoid sleeping on my side- at least for now.

I guess I can only try to sleep as comfortably with the right position. For now is on my back I guess. This is like getting a new bed, sleeping in a foreign place... Even sleep is harder besides walking super slowly up and down the stairs!

No comments:

Post a Comment