Thursday, October 14, 2010

Bad*** Indigestion

Tonight right after dinner, from the moment I sat down on the sofa in the living room, I started to have a wee bit feeling of indigestion. I thought it would go away after awhile... but it didn't. So I made myself a Milo, it's something that I would do when I have ingestion. It got worse throughout our Rosary Prayer. And after prayers, I came back up to my room to take a rest. I couldn't take it so I went through our medication drawer and whipped out the Gaviscon Chewable Tablets. I wasn't sure if I could eat that. So hubby made me Eno instead. But at the same time, it's Cyclogest time. I had to keep to the schedule. So I had extra pillows on my back to lift me up so I could stay in bed and have my Eno. I went online to search if it's safe to have the Gaviscon and it seems that it's ok. But just to be on the safe side, I will give Dr F a call tomorrow to check. If it's ok, I am so gonna bulk order this from people traveling to/from UK to get me supplies of Gaviscon!!!

It took about an hour for the Eno to finally kick in and save me from the pain~~~ I hope this is just one off, and I'll probably have to find my trigger food to have this bada** indigestion!!

No comments:

Post a Comment