Sunday, November 6, 2011

Bring it forward

We went for our check-up with Dr F last Wednesday and all is good. However may not be as scheduled as we thought... Dr F told us to be prepared and have an escape hatch in case the baby cannot wait until 20th November. Hmmmm.... I should have stuck to 11th!!!

The main reason I guess is that the discomfort on both of us are getting really annoying. He was 2.8kg last Wednesday. So by next week he could be 3kg at week 37. And which means that if we wait till week 40 he could weight approximately 3.7kg (at the growth rate of 250gm per week!!)

Ok he's gonna be a biggie!!

I'm feeling heavier by the seconds! My stomach is no longer mine. I think I lost my bladder too. I have been waking up every 2 hours to pee whenever I sleep/nap- good training for feeding schedule huh?


I haven't eaten rice for a week by now. Rice gave me bad indigestion and acid reflux, and I could not sleep until 2am since I had to sit upright for the discomfort to subside. When I don't eat rice, I felt better. I have less discomfort so I've decided to follow this diet for a couple of days to go? But tonight I had rice (though not much) so far still alright! Fingers crossed! Oh you might wonder what do I eat then... well I normally have something really soupy at night - noodle or meehoon. During the day, I have extra option of having bread :) Well, I'm hoping I will be back to normal diet after giving birth to baby!!

I can't wait to see you baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment