Sunday, November 20, 2011

On our own now...

19th November marks the first day baby is home. It has been quite an adventure for everyone! All the chaotic moment, all the mess, it's all part of the experience.

Today is first diaper change (1 by daddy, 1 by mummy), bottle feeding on our own - unfortunately mummy has no milk, mummy's first time midnight feed - on my own!

My first 2am feed was easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy! I hope for the many nights to come it stays that way!

Baby has this strange sleeping pattern. He loves making noises while he sleeps! Well, in a way which is good because this will probably mean I won't need to check if he is breathing every minute! For now he sleeps next to me for easy feeding. Hopefully when the time comes he will sleep on his own in his own room!

No comments:

Post a Comment