Saturday, November 26, 2011

Being emotional

It's strange that throughout my pregnancy - well except to the last bit, I have been able to keep my cool. But I felt more emotional now than when I was still pregnant!

Few nights ago, during one of the midnight feeds, I suddenly felt so happy that I shed a few tears of joy. That our dream finally came through.

And now the thought of hubby gonna go to Singapore tomorrow made me emotional again. I don't know why but it kinda made me feel sad that he is "going away" on a weekend and leaving me behind. He has been very supportive all these time and so maybe I thought he would know better than to leaving me behind.

I normally wouldn't mind but maybe during this confinement period I need him more than ever.

Don't get me wrong. I am enjoying the moment I spent with little Andrew, especially during night feed when it's just me and him. In fact, I felt especially overwhelming happiness when hubby is there for me and with me as we change diapers together, making formula together, showering him together...

Not only I can't bear with little Andrew leaving my sight, now hubby going away further "unnecessary" (besides going to work or church or grocery shopping) is making me emotional. This is strange new territory for me. Maybe I'm scared so I'm being emotional. But what can go wrong right?

No comments:

Post a Comment