Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Milestone

I realised a lot of mommies love keeping the little milestones of their babies firsts, such as haircut, smile, head-lift, sit up, steps, walks, etc.

I have not started recording our baby's first and I'm not sure if I ever will, just yet. Well you see, in 20 years looking back, will anyone be interested with his first hair cut or his first step? So is it really necessary keeping all this stuff?

At the moment, I have only kept notes on his growth when he was still inside of me. And now, I'm keeping notes about his milk intake- time and quantity. This is just part of me monitoring his growth, making sure he drinks enough and looking at the notes, hopefully can understand his needs and eventually be able to use the information to start training him on drinking time and knowing the day from night - for now. Not sure if those notes are important beyond that just yet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment