Saturday, November 19, 2011

Toilet break

On the 3rd day of hospitalization, I finally got out of bed myself unassisted! Hooray! I felt better today, getting out of bed is still not easy but I managed it. The walk is less painful now and it's definitely easier today than yesterday. It was exhausting getting to the toilet yesterday.

I was on painkiller meds for 3 days now, but since yesterday it's oral medication already. I love the injections- they gave you instant grouchiness and made you so sleepy!! I was in so much pain on first night that I had to ask for double dose which was super "happy"!! Haha! It took the pain away instantly!

But the next day, I felt much better and went on to try pills instead. It maybe lesser of a painkiller but at least they did take some pain away. Dr F came on Day 2 and told me not to pinch on painkiller- which I think it's good to have. You need the pills to take he pain away so whenever the baby comes by to your room, you can carry him, cuddle him, hug him with ease. Otherwise you will be so distracted by the pain.

I'm glad that baby is a healthy boy. So far I tried to breastfeed him 3 times already, and on the 3rd time it was success. Albeit it was just a little plus he was such a sleepy head. He fell asleep 2 minutes into feeding!! Hahaha! But I'm glad that he didn't cry a bit when he was with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment