Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My child is my own

Now that the baby has arrived, there is no right or wrong in the upbringing of my child. Every child is different. What worked on some, may not work on my little Andrew. Just like some babies will drink more milk than the others - it's all about individual growth rate.

I am with my baby all the time, I know what stimulates him, how he drinks his milk, his sleeping pattern, his sleep cycles, how to change his diapers, etc. I don't need to hear from others about how I should feed him, how I should bath him, how to train him this or that, etc. My child is my own. However he turns out to be in the future, he is mine.

I mean seriously... I didn't ask for opinion or advice, so please, let me go through the experience by ourselves. Let us learn together with the little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment