Tuesday, November 15, 2011

At week 38, the hormone won

Today is the first day I let my hormone and feeling overpower me. I have been sobbing non-stop for more than 40 minutes. I tried stopping but I just can't. Each time I thought I'm gonna run out of tears, they will come streaming down!

Why is this happening? It's all in the naming of MY BABY!!!!!! Yes MY BABY!!!!! MY SOON TO BE BORN SON!!!!!

We asked hubby parents to give us some suggestions for the baby's chinese name but they were epic failed because those name were either of no meaning to me or just sounds like ridiculous. I have a great Chinese and I want my kid to have a wonderful and meaning name too.

So I gave hubby the suggestion of one particular Chinese character that goes well with this English/Christian name. He is a determined warrior- after all the infertility that we had been through. He is my little warrior! But when we mentioned that to my in-laws, particularly my mother-in-law, she said no to it. Not because she didn't like the meaning of it but because it sounded like hubby's maternal grandmother's name. Oh come on!!!! It's like Daniel vs Daniele!!!!!! What's wrong with it!

And I totally lost it this morning when I heard the conversation between hubby and his mom. Hubby said if not this then we will go with another one. She went on to say. This other name is fine even though one of the male cousins' name also sound like it. I was like why can have same or even similar name with a cousin and not grandma. And the worst of all is one is a male name and the other a female name!!!!

I just lost it. I cannot accept it. She find a name that sounds like or doesn't sound like while I am looking for a name that means something to me.

I am STILL sobbing after an hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment