Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sleeping position (again!)

Yes the ever on-going topic for me- sleeping position. This is my 2nd post, I've earlier mentioned in the another post that I sleep the way it pleases the little one.

We bought a Flopsy Cushion Pillow which is used to support my sleeping positions, especially I'm not much of a side sleeper, I find it quite useful! Or I can put it under my legs to keep those swollen feet up, or even perk myself up when I'm watching the TV while in bed, it's usefulness is up to your imagination. In fact, hubby unknowingly likes it too. I've seen him hugging it in the middle of the night when I put it aside. Knowing also that I can use it after the birth to be used for feeding or perking up the baby to sit up :)

I find this better than having a normal bolster (which we bought earlier on) because this pillow is curved and you can bend it anyway you like to make you comfy. It's not cheap, and I resisted getting the pillow. But hubby decided to still go ahead & buy it from the same shop were we got our stroller saying - it's a gift :) Well, no regret getting it though!!

Oh oh, besides having the Flopsy, I have another pillow that I will put below my burgeoning pillow - a Muji Neck Cushion. It is a neck cushion but I used unhooked it so it's longish where I can place it just nicely under. It's made out of microbeads and is highly "shape-able." When I use this under my belly then the Flopsy will be used on my back to keep me from rolling to my bed.

Funny though that sometimes I still managed to push everything away, and ended up in the morning on my back! Hahaha..

So the sleeping position is no longer just about pleasing the little boss but also to let me sleep with ease with this burgeoning tummy that is ever increasing in size by the day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment