Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Worried about everything?

The moment you found out that you are pregnant, your worrying radar will increase by 100 folds, right? You'll be worried if the baby is gonna be healthy, or if you are eating enough or sleeping at the right position. You also start to get worried if you are putting on too much weight, or if you'll ever have stretch mark, or if you have breast milk to start breast feeding. Then when it's nearing to the day, you will start thinking about if you can go through natural birth or if the caesarian is going to be smooth.

After the birth, you will be worried for another 10, 20, 30, well maybe just forever!

I tried my best not to let my emotion take over me, be it now or later.

I think it is important that you have the support of your loved ones through this emotional period of pregnancy and eventually the upbringing of a child. I have a great husband who is by my side, my family that supports me in my decision, and friends who listen to all my nagging.

If you are doing this all by yourself, do not be discourage, there is always help out there. All you need to is take that first step and reach out for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment