Saturday, August 13, 2011

I need to wee, again?!

Well, well, it turned out that my baby's favourite activity hasn't change after all! I thought that baby might have grown tired of stepping on my bladder, boy just when I'm happy about him retiring from doing it, he is back to his favourite pastime and return with a vengeance!!!

By now he has been doing his step exercise for more than long enough. I have been to the toilet for more than 4 times in the last hour!! I thought by the 3rd time, it's all emptied. Clearly I'm wrong! By the 4th time, I had more pee than before!!! How is that possible!!!

I get worried if he moved less but when he moves he does the unthinkable- having a great step exercise on my bladder.

His kicks are definitely stronger now by the day. I have not really look at how much if a movement is happening on my tummy physically, I have only placed my palm over it to feel. It's cool when he kicks but not when he is stepping on my bladder!

Baby, can we go back to sleep now? Or do I still have to get out of bed a few more times over the hour?

No comments:

Post a Comment