Friday, August 5, 2011

Meet the bump

Hubby bought me a new toy for my birthday - M9-P, a Leica camera, my dad calls it one of the most expensive camera! The purchase was sort of an excuse to give it to me to take pictures of the baby after birth, but I think he wants it more! Hahaha... anyway, I love the camera, it's a whole new camera that I need to learn to use.

So far, there are plenty of kicks around noon time and near to bedtime... and I do get some kicks in the middle of the night right into my bladder waking me up, telling me it's time to pee! Hahaha.. and as I was telling my sis & sis-in-law, I have been diligently spreading plenty loads of stretch mark cream to avoid having it. And below are pictures of my still-smooth belly! I certainly hope it stays that way all the way till the end of pregnancy!


No comments:

Post a Comment