Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Power kicks and strong punches

The kickings and punchings are getting more and more intense. I can clearly felt them now, whereas earlier they were just "bubbling" inside of me. Now if I placed my hand at the right spot, I can so-feel him now. So far, hubby has yet to felt him. Every time he places his hand on my tummy, baby would stop the kicks and punches immediately. But my sis was fortunate to feel his kick at her first touch! Hahaha!

The feeling is awesome!! He is making his presence felt from time to time. Now if he just stops all the kicking and punching, I would totally be worried.

He is growing bigger and stronger each day. He is still the one who calls the shots how I should sleep every night. There is no way I can ignore him because he would make me so uncomfortable that I HAD to move to a position that he wants- even if that position gives me backache!

No comments:

Post a Comment