Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Emotional?

I've read and heard many times that women are very emotional and delicate during the pregnancy. But so far, I have been able to keep my emotional intact.

Last night when I heard about the passing of my Tai Q, I have been holding back my emotional, so far just a bit of rolling tears. I tried not to be too emotional about it because I don't want it to affect the baby. Will he become a cry baby like mommy? And so I busted the myth about pregnant women being the most emotional bunch. Perhaps it's just an excuse that women want to be pampered?

Or I'm just not that of an emotional person?

I think throughout the pregnancy so far, I also busted another myth - CRAVINGS! Hahaha... so far I have none so serious that I have to ask hubby to drive out in the middle of the night to get me Maggie Goreng!

No comments:

Post a Comment