Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Easy Pregnancy

I am sure a lot of mummies out there is gonna hate me for saying this - I have a relatively easy pregnancy, so far. I thank God for it! I don't have morning sickness, even my nausea can be considered none, if not super low, backache, cramps, super sore boobs, indigestion (maybe twice so far)... I'm sorry to announce, I have an easy pregnancy.

My appetite is just fine but lately I think I have been eating smaller portions. I guess smaller frequent meals should do the trick. So I have stock of cookies and munchies at home and in the office. I don't quite crave for fruits - though I wish I would. Not quite sure why I'm not so into fruits.

Oh and my face has turned into dry skin! For this I'm not sure if I should rejoice or be sad about this. I have oily skin pre-pregnancy, now my skin is dry, it even "flakes." But then again, I'm fortunate enough not to have any outbreak, so far - so again easy pregnancy?

If I ever get pregnant again, I wonder if I will be so fortunate again.

No comments:

Post a Comment