Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Half way there

This week is week 20 and I'm glad we have come this far. We are now half way there! Woohoo!

He is now too big for the ultrasound scanner to scan the whole body already! I'm so glad that he is growing at the rate that he should be and I've finally (sort of) gained weight from last visit (not sure because of lunch weight) but it's 4kg from the beginning! So I guess that counts as I did gained some weight. But they contribute to my thunderous thigh! Gosh, what a sight!

Oh and he now weighs 330gm. When we were at the clinic for the scan, he was in a sitting position on my left - with his legs dangling down, most likely pressing on my bladder. I find that he loves pressing on my bladder from time to time. I can totally feel him stepping on my bladder from time to time.

So far, I only felt one major kick, the rest are like bubbling/blurping/(my sis calls them) farting! Hahaha!

All is good - baby and me and everyone at home.

Rest in Peace, Tai Q~

No comments:

Post a Comment