Thursday, July 7, 2011

Kick, Baby, Kick!

This morning I woke up at 6am to use the bathroom, I thought I could just let it go and get up only at 8am, but my bladder just wouldn't let me.

When I got back to bed, I was on my back before deciding to turn left or right, I felt some kicking on my left. I thought it was nothing, but after a few kicks, I put my hand over it, I FELT IT!!!! I felt the gentle kick or box before this but never I can feel it with my hand. And finally today, he is really kicking hard! Hahaha... It was great feeling the kick on my palm. I swear if it was bright enough, I could even see it! I was so happy to feel it, I woke hubby up, "Darling, baby kicked me. I felt it!" He was half awake, "Mmmm... ok" and closed his eyes and continued his beauty sleep. Hahahaha... I was too excited! I couldn't wait till the morning to tell him. But I knew I won't be able to get much respond from him! Well, because I know I woudn't if he did the same to me! Hahaha...

Such happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment