Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Thunder and baby

We live in a tropical country and it rains almost every other day. But depending on the severity, it might be a thunder storm or just a cooling drizzle.

For the first time since little Andrew's birth, it was a thunderstorm 2 days ago (12/12). When Andrew was still in my tummy, he didn't enjoy raining, let alone the thunder! And for the first time, his first thunder was really really really loud! I was having my dinner and it struck. I waited for a few seconds to see if he cried, oh yes he did and very loud too. So I threw everything and came to coo him. Poor baby was so frighten by the thunder.

I'm not sure what has gotten into Andrew since then that he has been acting up. I am no longer sure if it's just poo problem or scared by the thunder or it's the BCG scar on his arm. I hope he will pass the cranky phase and be a happy baby soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment