Friday, December 30, 2011

17 years ago

That's when I left my hometown to pursue my further studies. And that is when I really live on my own without my parents around me for the first time. That is when I started to live by independently on my own. (Though I have my sis with me or near me most of the time) That's also when I cried when I left my parents.

After 17 years, I cried again. And this time, it's my parents leaving me to go home. I left the great emotional rush when my parents bid their farewell after visiting me this Christmas. I didn't realise I miss them so much until that day when they had to go.

I guess having my own child made me a softie. It kinda made me miss my own parents even more. I wish they could stay longer and enjoy their moments with their grandson.

No comments:

Post a Comment