Thursday, December 8, 2011

Crank it up!

Little Andrew might look peaceful and calm sleeping in his pictures but there is awful a lot of stuff going on before that before getting to this state!

His milk intake is scary. How is it possible that such a small little person can drink so much milk in a day! I even had to increase his milk consumption like almost all the time- well maybe not. But having said that seriously every 2 hours or so he will be whaling for his milk. I don't even have time to check his diaper first!

Last night Andrew refused to go back to sleep at his 4am feed. There is no soothing him back to sleep. I still got long way to learn in soothing the cranky Andrew to sleep. Though he really likes sleeping in my arms but it didn't work all the time.

My take in that he slept so little - 2 hours each time is probably due to the fact that he didn't get a good burp. It's not that easy anymore compare to when he was smaller (though he is not a lot bigger now). I believe a good burp allows him to sleep more peacefully and calmly.

I shall work on being the expert "burper."

No comments:

Post a Comment