Monday, December 19, 2011

Keeping up with Andrew

Andrew was so up almost the whole night! After his milk, if he dozes off he will sleep through to next feed. If he is still awake, he will normally stay in his crib and play out himself if not me or hubby will "talk" to him and he will not fuss it.

Last night after milk, he was so cranky- he refused to be put back to his crib or he would cry so very often for milk. Normally if he cries, I would just cuddle him and let him sleep in my arm. But not last night, even in our arms he would cry (during every waking and half conscious moment) - which is very unlikely of him.

The other time Andrew was this cranky was when his BCG was flaring up. But now that his BCG jab site is drying up, it can't be the reason he is up all night cranky!

My thought - he was playing or rather being kept awake earlier in the evening. And that kind off throw him off his mood I believe. I will never keep him awake just to take photographs with him. I would only do it whenever he is awake and will not say "open your eyes Andrew" or "look here." All my pictures with him are all natural circumstances or when he is awake (for open eyes pix) or asleep (shut eyes pix).

I was so pissed and angry when Andrew was kicking up a storm. I was wrong to be angry with him. It wasn't his fault. I should have known better not to allow this happen! There shall be no more next time.

I'm sorry that I had to limit visitors after 5pm. Even if there is, I will tell that person off from keeping my baby awake for taking pictures!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment