Monday, May 16, 2011

Sweet hubby

My hubby has been very accommodating to me in many ways and I really appreciate it very much. I think it's really important to have the support from hubby so both of you can enjoy (well, more of mummy enjoys) the journey through.

Hubby knows my aversion- fish. So he will trying telling both mums about it. Though I think it was also his selfish reason- which I totally support at this time- coz he doesn't fancy fish either. Now I know too how he feels about fish!

He knows too that I'm super tired all the time so he would let me sleep a bit more whenever we can and he will let me sleep a bit longer sometime when I nap in the afternoon. What bliss!!

He understands that I can't walk as much these days so when we go out shopping, he is willing to accommodate to my constant request to rest :) I seriously can't walk as much now, my legs would give way and it would lead to some backache.

I love you Darling!! Mmmmuacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment