Monday, May 9, 2011

Maternity Clothings

I tried looking for maternity clothings from in-store and online locally and across the causeway, but they are out-of-fashion and costly. Why do maternity clothings look so frumpy, outdated like the 60s mama, as if it's not depressing enough that your tummy is growing and your body is gonna be out of shape soon. I'm not looking for anything fancy, just plain dress or blouse with reasonable pricing. Is that too much to ask!!

So I ended up asking someone to purchase online from Marks & Spencer UK. Their maternity wear is what I have been looking for: plain and reasonable price.

Let's compare, a simple plain colour wrap dress that I saw in a local store is going for MYR189.90 (I've seen more expensive ones) but in M&S, it's only MYR125 (GBP25). And there is this t-shirt I saw across the causeway, priced at MYR96 (SGD40) but in M&S, it's only MYR60 (GBP12). How can I resist not getting them from M&S right? If I am there right now at this moment, I'll try on ALL their available designs and probably ended up purchasing all of them. Then I can have a M&S fashion show at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment