Thursday, May 19, 2011

1st Trimester


First thing first, as soon as I arrived the clinic, I had to pee in the container. Then the nurse will take my blood pressure and weight. To my surprise, I didn't put on any weight since my last visit 3 weeks ago! I have a bulging stomach, but I haven't put on extra weight - which I am happy but should I be worried??

Today is the last week of 1st Trimester, and I am so happy that I am in my last week of 1st Trimester and this could mean no more Cyclogest! During the scan today, I was surprised to see the size of BB. I remember 3 weeks ago, BB did not have a human form yet. But today, I can see the head, the body, 2 hands, 2 legs... and we can hear the heart beating ever so fast. And the big head is so cute... the skinny but adorable limbs... the 2 legs are rolled up against the body. The scan shows that BB is now 6.13cm from head to the buttock. Looking back, 3 weeks ago, BB is only 2.6cm!! What a fast growing little fella! And I'm glad Dr F said BB is growing pace is normal, all looks good so far. Great! And the greatest news - No more Cyclogest!!! YAYE!!!!!

Oh and today my mom came with me to the clinic so she got to see as well. I'm pleased that mom likes Dr F too. I assured her that Dr F is very nice, and he is wonderful and I am in good hand. If anyone is asking for a recommendation of OBGYN or even fertility doctor in the neighbourhood of Johor Bahru, I will strongly recommend Dr F!

No comments:

Post a Comment