Thursday, May 12, 2011

All the readings on the net...

I was browsing through MORE readings about getting myself ready for this pregnancy, and I find that they are mostly the same. Or is it that because I Google the same words and the search engine gave me same answer, I wonder.

I would rather read interesting blogs about how some of these great ladies go through their own pregnancies. Some of the do have great write-ups!

During the first trimester, every advice given is similar if not the same:
  • Morning sickness - I am one of the fortunate one who doesn't really suffer from this, but is it necessary to mention this EVERY other week during the pregnancy calendar. I mean if I have morning sickness, I probably don't need to be reminded of how terrible morning sickness is.
  • Sleeping on the left side - I asked Dr F, he said I can sleep anyway I like
  • Boobs get bigger and sore - which is kinda lame when some sites suggested that they get bigger by the week. How BIG can you grow right?
  • Cramps - I don't think everyone is the same. Some might be cramps thinking that it's the implantation cramps, some might think of the worse. But because I have high tolerence in pain, I didn't feel painful cramps. However, throughout the beginning until now, I do have some what I call "surface cramps" probably from the expanding skin around my old scar.
  • Stain - I had very very very very light staining during the 2 week wait during this cycle. I didn't have it during the previous cycle. So is it implantation's in work, I don't know... Every pregnancy is different.
  • Skin changes - I'm still on progesterone, Dr F said it's only gonna give me smoother skin! I'm so far happy about my skin condition. Even the eczema on my leg is GONE! Happy~
  • Baby bump - So far... I'm not suppose to have one but seriously mine is HUGE by standard I guess. It's already showing very much earlier on and there is no hiding! I know the baby is tiny, but I have no idea my tummy is bulging already!
So far, I have not read anything about stretch mark - which is something I seriously want to prevent!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment