Saturday, March 3, 2012

When the baby fell sick

Last night I didn't sleep well. I woke up almost every hour to check if little Andrew is ok, if he is still breathing. I'm worried that with his blocked nose, he won't cough or cry or wake up. When I hear him cough, I felt better. If not I would get out of the bed and placed my hand over his chest, checking on his breathing.

Little Andrew did very well last night. Well, maybe some credit to the cough syrup. He slept by 9.30pm (last milk was 8.30pm) and woke up at 5.30am for milk. He slept for solid 8 hours. He still slept through even when he cough, which is good. I want him to sleep as much as he can because he is gonna all the rest he can so he can recover faster.

My poor little Andrew.

He is still in very good mood throughout the day even when he is sick. I guess babies don't know what sick is. I pray for his speedy recovery and I pray that he will stay healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment